Welcome to the new LWA news summary, intended to provide a brief overview of LWA news. You can sign up for the full LWA newsletter HERE.
- We are recruiting – Calendar Project Coordinator – Sales and Merchandise Team – Maternity Cover. Learn more here.
- Learn about the LWA Solidarity Pot for members in need here.
- 10th Anniversary Publication – deadline for the call for submissions is approaching – find out more here.
- On Gallows Down book review.
- Wallplanners and Calendars still available.
- Booklist – Seed Saving, Growing and Inspiration.
- Contact LGBTQIA+ working group on email@example.com to learn more about events etc or to get involved in working group.
- Your Farming Future peer to peer groups now open to LWA members – sign up here.
- In the South West of England and running a traineeship this year? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about the traineeship programme
- LWA Film Club: It’s not a burial, it’s a resurrection. Friday 4th Feb, 7.30pm.
- Land Skills Fair 2022 – Save the date – 22nd – 24th July
- Fordhall Farm Farm Tour, Shropshire, Fri 14th Jan. Register here.
- Nibthwaite Grange Farm tour, Cumbria, Thu 10th Feb. Register here.
- Herb Growing Training Programme, April – September, Hackney, London. More info here.
- COP26: Our Hope is Still Burning blog post (written by Roz Corbett, LWA)
- Globalise the Struggle, Globalise the Hope! Reflecting on COP26 (written by Jean Thevenout, ECVC)
- LWA responds to DEFRA’s latest SFI announcement.
- LWA responds to Soil Association’s AgroEcoTech report.
Solidarity and activism: