Free advice and support for farmers in England seeking guidance through the transition to Environmental Land Management Schemes and towards a sustainable farming future.
Our advice aims to help farmers and land managers prepare for the agricultural transition and build farm businesses that will work for you and future generations. We will encourage and support the integration of resilience into all aspects of farming systems; looking at agroecological land-management, shortening supply chains, and resilient financial practices.
As spaces are now limited, unsuccessful applications will be kept on record to be given advance notice of the next phase of the scheme, due to last three years, and expected to begin in autumn 2022.
WHAT SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
In collaboration with our partners the Pasture Fed Livestock Association and Organic Research Centre, we are providing the following for FREE to farmers:
IS THIS SUPPORT FOR ME?
This programme can help people explore a range of different aspects of transition:
- Need help understanding the payments replacing BPS?
- Do you want to reduce your input costs?
- Need ideas for making your farm a more sustainable system?
- Looking to sell direct or shorten your supply chains?
- Struggling to see profits in your farming business?
- Want to improve your soil quality?
- Interested in moving towards an organic system?
- Want to increase wildlife and biodiversity on your land?
- Would you like to know more about practices like agroforestry?