You have selected the Producer Group/Organisation - 11 people or more membership level.
Join the voice of small and medium scale food, fuel and fibre producers campaigning publicly on issues affecting us in the UK.
Membership of the Landworkers’ Alliance is £200 per year for larger organisations and is open to those that meet our membership criteria.
Membership benefits include:
- An invitation to the AGM and knowledge exchange events
- 1 year free membership as a Wwoof host
- Free support with online direct sales from the the Open Food Network
- Group travel to events in Europe (like the Good Food March)
- News updates on campaigns and events through or newsletter
- Discounts on related courses including all courses with LandBase, and some Charles Dowding courses
- Discounts to events hosted by LWA such as the Land Skills Day
- Free introductory planning/ business advice
- Access to the Members area of our website
- A voice on the future of agriculture in the UK
- A sense of solidarity amongst producers
The price for membership is £200.00 per Year.
Do you have a discount code? Click here to enter your discount code.